When you register on The Attic, we collect some information about you, to complete your profile on The Attic. This may include some or all of the following:
· Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.
· Your financial information such as your banking details which will be used for purchase transactions.
· Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers etc.
· Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
· Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
· Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts’ forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
· Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
· We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
· We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons: We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes.
If we are required to intercept, disclose,
monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law (b) to conduct our
business (c) to secure our systems and ensure the privacy of our users (d) to
enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.